When a product provides a simple solution to complicated problems, you know you’ve got a winner and the PowerTop portable power system from Baintech does just that – and more. Ready to go right off the shelf, this dynamic plug-and-play system features a 12V 100Ah gel battery and built-in three-way charger that makes operation smooth and easy. With charging inputs for AC, DC and solar, you’re free to charge anywhere, any time.
Since the Power Top is completely portable, it’s convenient to bring along and setup right at your campsite. That portability also comes in handy when you’ve got mates that may be keen to borrow this compact, complete power system. With the Power Top, you’re able to connect a range of different devices with different style plugs at the same time. It features a range of inputs for Ciga, Engel, USB and even the new Baintech LockOn socket for securing important loads over the roughest off-road tracks.
The plug-and-play design allows you to instantly and effortlessly connect devices with six easy-to-read LED indicators that keep you updated on progress. An in-built voltmeter with a low volt alarm warning and a 20A resettable thermal breaker are two included safety features that help assure operation of the Power Top is as safe as it is hassle-free. The Power Top’s anodised aluminium construction also makes it the perfect off-road or campsite companion as its robust design has been purpose built to withstand harsh Australian conditions and deliver the very best results possible when put to the test.
If you’re still not convinced that this powerful, portable mini-system is for you, Baintech really stands by their powerful, portable mini-system by backing it with a one-year warranty so you can buy with confidence and power-up with peace of mind.
The PowerTop comes with a range of sockets making it a versatile all in one system.
- Ciga socket – for your standard 12V cigarette lighter socket connctions
- NEW Baintech LockOn Socket – Revolutionary new socket for secure long lasting connections
- Engel Socket – for Engel type connections
- Universal USB socket – for charging iPhones, iPads and other smart devices
- Baintech 12V LCD Volt Meter – with a built in low volt warning
- LED Status Panel – to help you stay aware of your power status
- Power switch – lets you power down when not in use to save your battery life